Our client is looking for an Application Developer who can implement and maintain the new ERP taking us to where they are going.
- A practical understanding of manufacturing, with extensive experience working in house / in industry, with a global / international ERP
- Be technically creative with the skill to pay attention to detail
Although they know you'll probably not have all of the following experiences they'd like you to have:
- Databases, MySQL, SQL
- Web services, SOAP, REST
- UI/UX Responsive Design
- Highly developed skills in application development
- Analysis & Design techniques
- Secure coding techniques
Who You'll Be
- You'll be the ERP Subject Matter Expert
- You'll support and maintain the Group's ERP and application portfolio
- Greatness is rarely a solo effort so you'll be providing appropriate knowledge transfer and training to users
- To achieve a shared purpose with their colleagues, partners and their customers you'll participate in designing, documenting and developing solutions required by the business
- You'll be building, testing, implementing and sometimes supporting applications
- They work together bringing distinct and essential strengths so you'll report on development progress, issues and risks
- You'll report opportunities, automations and business process optimisations as well as identify and solve complex problems providing short term and long term solutions
They don't necessarily need the following but if you do have experience that would be great!
- Database Design
- Development experience with SharePoint and .NET
- Agile development methodologies
In return you'll get:
- The opportunity to be part of the design and implementation of the ERP within their unique and constantly evolving business group
- The chance to join a growing business and be a contributing factor to its success where your achievement will be visible and recognised.
- The opportunity to work throughout the business working on various projects in this constantly changing business where no two days are the same.
- They also offer an environment of continuous learning, achievement and progression because they believe that you should never stop learning and growing.
- They offer on-the-job training giving each individual support to succeed.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.