To optimize business processes through the deployment and user support of the ERP and other applications functionality; proactively identify, design and develop software applications to be able to provide innovative business system solutions as required and to work with the Group leadership team to support strategic development plans for the Group.
Who You'll Be
- To provide support /maintenance to the Group's application portfolio (ERP, collaboration etc.)
- Provide first and second line support to users.
- To provide appropriate knowledge transfer and training to users and IT colleagues.
- To participate in designing, documenting and developing solutions required by the business
- To report on development progress, issues and risks.
- To report opportunities, automations and business process optimisations
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- To identify and solve complex problems providing short term and long term solutions
- To work as part of the IT team overlapping with key responsibilities of all other team members
as and when required
- Research and increased knowledge of the Group's application platforms and be a Subject Matter
Expert and provide advice and relevant information to the senior management team
Education, Experience & Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Databases, MySQL, SQL
- XML/XSD and web services
- Highly developed skills in application development
- Secure coding techniques
- UI/UX Responsive Design desirable
- Development experience with SharePoint and .NET desirable
- Agile development methodologies desirable
- A practical understanding of manufacturing, desirable
- Database Design desirable
Core competencies and skills:
- Ability to follow and promote relevant SOPs, Job Aids, and company policy and procedure
- Great communicator and team player
- Ability to work and influence stakeholders, users and leadership team
- Ability to engage, knowledge transfer and train people on an individual and group basis
- Results driven with a "Makes things happen" attitudes
- Ability to report on progress, issues and opportunities
All employees will be measured against the following:
- Objectives set in line with Departmental & Business Strategy
- The Behaviours matrix
Benefits & Atmosphere
- competitive salary;
- a talented, positive, can-do team of coworkers;
- informal work environment;
- planned social events;
- unlimited holidays;
- flexible working and flexitime; and
- knowing that you’re part of something that’s going to matter.
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.