We are looking for an experience Backend Engineer to join a company within the gaming sector! They are committed to pushing boundaries within their industry & value creativity, teamwork, and a commitment to excellence in everything they do.
This role is hybrid role based in London & provide some really great benefits!
Some of the responsibilities:
● Collaborate with the game development team to design and implement robust and scalable server-side solutions for a global player base.
● Develop and maintain RESTful APIs using Python and Django, with a focus on performance and security.
● Design and manage databases, ensuring data integrity, performance, and security across multiple regions.
● Implement and maintain DevOps processes, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines, for a global deployment.
● Manage infrastructure using Terraform and other infrastructure-as-code tools, ensuring high availability and scalability across multiple regions.
● Implement and maintain integration with third-party APIs where appropriate.
● Implement security best practices and ensure compliance with data protection laws and regulations.
● Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholders to continuously improve and evolve the architecture and technology stack.
Some of the requirements:
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (desirable but not required).
● Experience working as a Backend Engineer, with expertise in Python and Django.
● Experience working in DevOps and CI/CD environments.
● Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform.
● Experience with database design, implementation, and management for global deployments.
● A passion for game development and experience working with game engines such as Unity.
● Previous experience working with game APIs would be beneficial but not essential.
● You enjoy playing hyper-casual mobile games.
For more information, apply now!!Apply Now Chat on WhatsApp Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs