Join our mission to be the best...
Our mission - to create the best online gaming experience, has seen us rapidly grow the gaming revenue of the brands under management from £0.5 million to over £50 million in just five years – impressive? We think so...
We are looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic PHP Software Engineer to join our development team?...
You will work in our development team on client facing and internal applications alongside our front-end developers. You will contribute to all aspects of our development strategy including design, requirements gathering, new features, testing and performance enhancements. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and creative team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing new PHP applications using PHP 7.2+
- Developing new web APIs and applications
- Maintaining and improving current PHP projects
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Optimizing features for performance and SEO
Skills & Experience:
- Solid commercial experience developing PHP web applications using OO PHP
- Building scalable, highly performant applications
- MVC Frameworks
- Adherence to SOLID Principles and Software Design Patterns
- Unit testing
- Knowledge of version control systems e.g. git
- Be comfortable with completing individual tasks, as well as collaborating with a team
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience with Laravel 5+
- Experience with microservice/SOA
- Experience with DevOps, specifically Azure Cloud services
- Working with containers/Docker
- Front-end developer skills such as ES6, LESS/SASS, React
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.