- Developing a new pipeline of business throughout the UK.
- Research and identify potential clients.
- Create and maintain good working relationships with key decision makers and influencers of potential clients.
- Make proactive outbound calls and emails to contact prospective clients.
- Maximise each sales opportunity.
- Attend industry events and networking events representing the company.
- Present to potential clients over the phone or face to face.
Who You'll Be
- Will have a proven track record in business to business sales, ideally within a related field.
- Must be a good negotiator who can close a deal.
- Will have strong communication skills.
- Should have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ideally be self motivated individual who can motivate others.
- Must be commercially aware and financially motivated.
- Must possess good account management skills, be able to maintain relationships as well as develop them.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.