The role of the Business Development Manager is to build and manage a portfolio of eCommerce clients using our cients' tools to help enhance conversion rates and overall website performance. They will endeavour to continually train the successful applicant on best practices, techniques and strategies. They want enthusiastic and driven individuals who work well as a team and who are keen to learn. Previous experience in outgoing sales is preferred as they want applicants who are confident in approaching potential clients. However, with this in mind, they also want applicants to be able to demonstrate a consultative nature, where the long term goal of client success is a priority.
Who You'll Be
- Identifying and approaching new businesses to demonstrate the capabilities
- On-boarding new clients and identifying strategies to enhance their eCommerce business
- Managing and maintaining across a portfolio of eCommerce businesses
- Working as part of a team to feed back on and continue enhancing their platform
Qualifications / Experience
- Education to Degree level is preferred
- Previous experience in a digital agency
- Previous experience in eCommerce is preferable, though not essential
- Experience in account management is preferable, though not essential • Experience in generating leads and outbound sales
- Experience in working within the Google product suite, especially Google Analytics would be preferable
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.