You'll be part of a highly motivated team who are responsible for delivering interesting and varied web design and development projects with a global audience, working closely with the Managing Director to attract new projects to the business.
As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for driving, managing and closing the pipeline of new business opportunities. A thorough understanding of the tech and digital innovation landscape is essential to this role and the right candidate will ideally have previous agency experience.
Who You'll Be
- Ability to identify and qualify real value opportunities
- Identify key decision-making, influential stakeholders and build positive and persuasive relationships
- Verify leads – ensuring they fit the in our client profile
- Understand prospective clients' requirements and confidently demonstrate the added value of our clients' services both for short- and long-term opportunities to make us a longer-term strategic client partner
- Creating well thought out proposals or presentations, providing ideas and detail of how our client can make a difference
- Delivering on performance in line with your KPI's
- Securing new client accounts
- Presenting your business on a weekly basis to Management
- Work with marketing team to effectively leverage marketing assets to ensure strong business building relationship management with strategic prospects
- Oversee the co-ordination of inbound new business opportunities and manage the timely handover to our digital team
- A history of over achievement in a sales role
- An excellent understanding of working in a full-service digital agency
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience of embedding a high performance and customer culture in your daily work
- Confident, out-going and resilient personality with energy, enthusiasm and a passion for excellence
- Customer-centric: our team go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems including WordPress, Magento (or similar) and digital marketing (SEO, Paid Search and Social Media)
- Strategic thinker – ability to look at the bigger picture and understand how to bring together multiple digital assets to deliver long term success for our clients
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Digital Agency: 3 years (required)
- Content Management System – selling CMS driven websites
- Digital Marketing – strategic understanding of digital marketing (SEO, Paid Search, Social Media)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.