Newcastle upon Tyne
£20,000 - £25,000
A bit about you:
- Leading and setting the general direction of standard bids you’ll ensure delivery, taking direct responsibility for all commercial aspects of the bid.
- Day-to-day management of standard accounts as deemed appropriate by the Sector Director, managing account profitability, including consultancy-led selling.
- Coordinating activities and resources which may extend beyond own area of expertise.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of the digital environment to address client needs throughout bids and on live accounts
- Ability to articulate benefits to clients through an understanding of Benefits Realisation Management (BRM) techniques.
- Supports the Client Services Directors and Sector Directors in more complex bids.
- Uses knowledge to bring focus and drive improvements.
- Able to conceptualise and build solutions to client problems.
- Is involved in the development of sector business plans.
- Contributes to the development of value propositions and new methods.
- Able to prepare white papers in various digital related domains and demonstrate thought leadership.
- Participates in the training and development of less experienced staff members.
- Monitors the quality of delivery.
- Is capable of speaking at an internal or external conference or event on a specialist topic.
- Good networking capability.
At least graduate level with significant consulting, delivery or other relevant customer facing business experience.
Relevant professional qualifications or accreditations.
A bit about us:
- 11 years strong with a workforce of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays. Our unique offices include a Games Room, an Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.