- Work with peers to implement and/or design technical solutions; working through customer specifications and develop solutions inline with defined requirements
- Support the creation of reference architectures and new product offerings
- Able to specify and execute small projects on their own
- Able to author documentation to good standard
- Work in a team on larger projects and ensure client outcomes are met
- Technical pre-sales activities including business cases, proposals and statements of work creation along with peer reviews
- Work closely with all departments to ensure project and service delivery meet customer expectations
Who You'll Be
- AWS or Azure IaaS / PaaS services and the migration of systems to them
- Able to develop, modify and deploy CloudFormation or ARM templates
- Ability to translate architectural requirements
- Ability to deploy, manage and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems
- System administration in a Systems Operations role
- Familiar with VS Code, Source Control (VSTS/Git) and CI/CD pipelines-Competent with Bash / PowerShell / CLI
- Experience with hybrid cloud or migrations to cloud-Strong commitment to customer service
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.