Our client is looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Commercial Contracts Manager to join our Legal team. The successful candidate will form an integral part of the in-house legal team, working closely with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
The successful candidate should be able to effectively navigate a contract and work proactively to identify and document the contractual and legal implications of business and project decisions. Therefore this role might suit a candidate from a legal background who is looking for a new challenge. This is an exciting new role and they are hoping that the right person can help identify areas of improvement and propose and implement new processes to ensure best practice.
- Be the contract lead on multi-million pound IT development contracts, including attending regular meetings with clients, ensuring that accurate logs of all contract changes are maintained, drafting change requests and working with the wider
legal and commercial team to propose and document contract changes.
- Lead and proactively support the robust management of contracts to ensure that
'live' contracts are being adhered to and raising requests for contract changes where they are needed to reflect working practices.
- Work closely with the commercial and project delivery teams to identify decision that have a commercial and contractual impact and ensure that these decisions
are documented and escalated appropriately.
- Assist with procurement and tendering processes.
- Ensure compliance with Bede's internal contract review process.
- Manage multiple, time-sensitive projects in a fast-paced environment.
Education, skills, experience
- Driven to succeed
- Excellent verbal and personal communication skills
- Fast learner
- Comfortable explaining complex concepts
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience in a role which brings you into contact with clients
- Resourceful and confident
- Experience in a technical support role ideally in a service desk environment
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.