This client is looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Compliance Officer to join their Compliance team.
This successful candidate will be a key member of the Compliance team, working across all areas of the business from the technical teams to the business support functions to ensure compliance activities are effectively delivered.
Who You'll Be
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Regulatory requirements in the jurisdictions clients' operates
- Play an important role in the cross-functional efforts in managing compliance related events and incidents
- Support the Compliance Team in ensuring their products are compliant injurisdictions their operates
- Support the Commercial areas in understanding the Regulatory requirements of potential new markets
- Undertake assessments of the effectiveness of the controls their has in place
- Support the creation and update of policies and procedures
- Help educate their colleagues in compliance requirements through training and engagement
- Maintain regular contact with key internal and external stakeholders
Education, skills, experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Essential)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, technology focussed environment (Essential)
- Process high level of technical comprehension and the ability to communicate with engineers in technical terms (Essential)
- Ability to work with various functions including Business Analysis, Solutions,Product Development, QA, Release Quality, Service Delivery, Client Service,Commercial, Information Security, Legal etc.
- Self-starter and quick learner who is able to find information and pick up knowledge without supervision
- Critical thinker and effective problem solver
- Experience of working in a privacy focussed role (Desirable)
- Experience of working with information security controls (Desirable)
- Experience of working in the remote gambling industry (Desirable)
- Experience of writing and delivering training material (Desirable)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.