Our client is looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic CRM Manager to join their Gaming team. You will relish working in a fast paced environment and inspire the team to deliver results on a consistent basis. You will also be a key stakeholder in the retention strategy for all managed sites.
Who You'll Be
- Train, develop and line management of CRM Executives
- Establish and maintain a QA process to ensure delivered campaigns and on-site presentation of promotions from the team are of the highest quality
- Overall responsibility for all execution of CRM across all channels and on-site presentation of all promotional activity
- Coaching and mentoring of CRM Executives
- Key stakeholder in the CRM strategy for all players
- Monitor KPIs from segment groups and react accordingly; ensuring a positive ROI on campaigns
- Identify gaps and develop new processes and procedures to ensure CRM best practice.
- Instill a culture of test, learn optimise through continuous A/B testing
- Provide detailed segmented reporting on campaigns; both on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Key stakeholder in driving innovation with new bonus and retention mechanisms
- Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm with an early finish on a Friday at 4.30 pm
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Experience within a similar role
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Experience using Business Intelligence software
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.