These managed services cover a wide range of business functions from marketing (both acquisition and retention), search (paid and organic), customer services, fraud and risk, graphic design, developer support, user experience and safer gaming to name just a few.
Due to their continued success within the Customer Relationship Management Team, our client is on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic CRM Marketing Executive to join their Gaming Team to aid their retention strategy.
Who You'll Be
- Reporting into the Team Leader
- Working Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm, with an early finish at 4.30 pm every Friday!
- Salary of £17,000 to £20,000 depending on skills and experience
- Creating and sending CRM messages using a range of channels including email, SMS, direct mail and push notification.
- Set up promotions and bonuses to aid player retention
- Build target group segmentation using database criteria.
- Write image briefs for their design team for emails, landing pages and other website content.
- Communicate CRM activities other departments
- Complete campaign analysis using Marketing and Business Intelligence software.
- A good understanding of online marketing whether it be through a degree or career experience
- Self-driven with high initiative
- Excellent English written skills
- Working knowledge of HTML would be desirable but not essential
- Experience in a similar role would be desirable
- An interest in the online gaming industry would be advantageous
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.