- Development of PHP applications
- Development and maintenance of internal PHP framework built on Laravel 5
- Communicating and pitching development elements of projects to key stakeholders
- Experience using a front-end framework e.g Foundation
- Linux server skills for maintenance of Nginx and Apache application deployment
- Designing and developing emails for single or bulk transmission
- Responsive/mobile-first development
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 experience
- Experience of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram API integration, REST
- Comfortable on the Linux command line (Bash, SSH)
- Experience using version control i.e Git / Bitbucket
- Domain name and DNS management
- Application testing and debugging
- Laravel 5, CakePHP
- Foundation framework, SASS
- Phaser.js, D3.js
- AWS hosting infrastructure (in particular EC2, RDS MySQL and S3)
- Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB, ES5/ES6
- NPM, Webpack/Gulp/Grunt, Bower, Less
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.