Newcastle upon Tyne
£18,000 - £25,000
To work towards the provision of tools and systems to allow targeted areas of the business to operate efficiently within the required data security standards.
A problem solver, you will work with other members of the team to provide support and solutions to meet business needs.
You will have excellent communication skills, capable of understanding technical projects, problems and solutions within a given project scope.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with senior members of the team to ensure work is fit for purpose and delivered within the required timescales.
- Ensure tools and solutions are well documented.
- Communicate with third party service providers to ensure business service levels are met.
- Work to develop the skills of the team to ensure any skills gaps within the team are minimised.
- Ensure data security standards are met always.
- Minimise risks to data integrity.
- Implement Industry standards where appropriate.
Reporting to the senior developer, you will be responsible for your own time management and jointly responsible for the development of the team on the whole.
Key Performance Indicators
- Meet deadlines and milestones agreed upon for active projects.
- Provide project updates to team members and key members of project teams.
- Provide efficient, fit for purpose tools and services.
- Develop skills in line with the needs of the team
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 300 6501 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.
Chat on WhatsApp
Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs