Newcastle upon Tyne
£30,000 - £35,000
A bit about you:
- Building Environments and pipelines for projects large and small.
- Continuous improvement of internal process.
- Technical administration of the company’s hosting and cloud providers.
- 3rd line support of clients.
- Input into design of new projects, and use of new internal tools.
- Continuous investigation into new ways of doing things, and integrating them into standard use.
- Automate everything!
- Experience with any configuration management tools, e.g. Chef (preferred), Puppet, Ansible.
- Experience with any build and provisioning tools, eg. Terraform, Packer, Jenkins, Team City etc.
- Extensive Linux Systems Administration experience.
- Experience and knowledge of AWS, Azure, bare-metal and Virtual hosting.
- Experience with monitoring systems, e.g. Nagios, New Relic, DataDog, Splunk etc.
- Experience with Docker container hosting (Kubernetes, RedShift etc.)
- Any of: Bash script, Python,Ruby, Perl, C, C++, Java.
- Experience of network design.
- Experience of work in secure environments (e.g. PCIDSS etc.)
- Knowledge of Network administration with Cisco equipments a plus.
- Windows administration experience optional.
- Working knowledge of digital delivery processes and methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Attention to detail with a pragmatic and enthusiastic attitude to work.
A bit about us:
- 11 years strong with a force of 120, and counting.
- Innovation is our product, we dedicate 10% of revenue to advancing in this area.
- We offer staff annual leave starting at 23 days rising to 27 days, including the option to purchase additional days annually, competitive salaries, pension scheme and the opportunity to shape our business.
- Choose from a range of benefits to suit you: childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, season ticket loans, dental plans and much more.
- Casual, friendly office culture. Staff work hard together,and enjoy Friday afternoon Beers with Ideas, social events and hackdays.
- Our unique offices include a Games Room, Ideas Room and areas dedicated to agile project delivery.
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.
Chat on WhatsApp
Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs