Our client is one of Manchester's fastest growing digital agencies, working with prestigious companies such as Sony, Ascot and The Lowry, and they're always looking for passionate, ambitious and motivated people who want to join us on our Journey!
Does the idea of working with a wide variety of clients to realise their potential appeal to you? If you want to be a part of exciting projects, meet and work with great people and ultimately make a difference, then you are who they are looking for!
They are looking for an Account Manager to join our existing Strategy team. Reporting to the Account Director, the overall purpose of this role is to deliver marketing strategies, which meet (and exceed) the expectations and objectives of the client.
The successful candidate will be working within a dynamic, fast-growing agency with a great reputation and a clearly defined future.
As an Account Manager, you will need to have good commercial awareness and thrive on delivering a high standard of work under pressure, to budget, and tight Deadlines.
You will also be expected to have high levels of:
- Organisational skills
- Creative thinking
- Eye for detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Written and verbal skills
You will be responsible for the following:
- Understanding client’s objectives and interests, and the environment in which they, their customers and their competitors operate
- Working on and delivering the marketing strategy for clients including regular measurement, review, and refinement
- Ensuring that all processes from brief to delivery, are carried out to a consistently high standard
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and team members in the administration of all monthly hours allocation and coordination of associated work
- Think proactively to ensure all potential opportunities for your clients are explored
- Manage client budgets and take full responsibility for hours allocation across each department, resource required and work in progress
- Dealing with any issues that arise efficiently and professionally, and escalating as necessary
- Client measurement, reporting and continual optimisation
- Identifying training requirements within your own skill set and addressing as appropriate, either through personal development and research or through official training programmes provided
- Demonstrable experience in a marketing environment managing projects across the full marketing mix
- Ability to demonstrate your previous marketing knowledge and apply that to a range of different sized businesses across different sectors
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines while being flexible to the changing needs of the client
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Measured, professional and supportive management style
Highly Desirable Qualities
- Marketing degree and/or CIM equivalent qualification
- Mac and PC literate, using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google suite (Slides, docs, sheets), to a high standard
- Knowledge of print, production and design requirements
- Knowledge of digital marketing including website project management, social media, and inbound marketing
- An enthusiasm for learning new skills
- A desire for personal and professional development
In return, you will receive
- Excellent starting salary
- Company pension
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Healthcare cash plan
- Regular company events including Company Away Day, Summer BBQ, Christmas Party and more
- Excellent brand new office space in the heart of Manchester City Centre
- Flexible working
- Beer Fridays
- Cinema afternoons
- Yoga classes
- Career development and progression
- and many more!
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.