Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our fast-growing team of enthusiastic digital marketers. Your responsibilities will include planning, implementing and analyzing paid campaigns across brands in different verticals (shopping, travel, finance)
The successful applicant will join a team of experienced digital marketers and work on large-scale global campaigns.
Location: London, Hyderabad or Dubai.
Who You'll Be
- Develop, plan and implement the marketing strategy for various verticals and sites
- Traffic acquisition on Google Ads, Facebook, and other advertising networks
- Assist with creative writing for our Ad campaigns
- Monitor and remain current on new trends and approaches in web and social media, and make adjustments accordingly to always get optimal ROI
- Setting up and optimising accounts and campaigns, including keyword research, writing ad copies, budget, and bid management
- Manage PPC budget, optimise campaigns against margin goals and leverage bid management to drive efficiencies
- Work closely with the optimization team to improve the sites for better monetization
You will need to have experience in/of:
- Google Ads, Facebook, and other ad platforms
- Fluent in English + either french, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian or German for business use
- Ability to manage paid campaigns across multiple products
- Accountability for meeting revenue targets
- Excellent MS Excel skills, and Keyword Tools
- Past experience working in a data-driven environment
- Detail orientated with an unbridled enthusiasm for problem-solving and using data to make strategic decisions
- Passionately analytical with a strong ability to think logically and excellent problem-solving skills
- Takes accountability for and delivers consistent decisions, actions, and results
- Driven to pin: passionate and driven, makes tough decisions in difficult situations.
- Results-oriented with the ability to rapidly prioritise and effectively determine the best course of action.
- Be ready to work in a fast-paced and target driven environment
- Self starter attitude and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.