We’re looking for an Ecommerce & Shopify Marketing Executive to join this health and fitness organisation. The ideal candidate will be someone with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role. You’ll be responsible for helping to drive online sales by improving the customer journey, improving product presentation, undertaking promotional activity and optimising our content management systems, channels and data. You will employ the very best industry standards to deliver your own strategy to meet business objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
● Maintain the Warehouse Management System in line with e-commerce stock.
● Understand inventory management and label despatch systems.
● Be competent in the use of our stock control systems, checking transactions, and conducting random system stock checks.
● Maintain and update product knowledge to ensure best packing procedures.
● A key stakeholder in the implementation of expanding our current product online presence to multiple selling channels.
● Responsible for the day-to-day management, and monitoring selling channels to ensure we are performing to a high standard (Amazon, eBay, OnBuy and Shopify)
● Monitor stock levels across all channels and liaise with the Operations team to optimise stock availability and address any issues.
● Ideate and create cross-sells, upsells and campaigns to appeal to particular customer segments.
● Liaise with the warehouse to organise Fulfilment By Amazon (FBA) and Vendor Central shipments.
● Helping to achieve online sales targets whilst optimising profit margins.
● Oversee product listing performance and product reviews (via TrustPilot, Reviews.io and Google Reviews).
● Run regular reports and report findings to the Head of Product and Head of Marketing.
● Marketing ideation and strategy for Shopify and other online stores.
● Working closely with the Head of Product and Marketing to optimise product customer journey.
● Ideate and test email marketing ideas for products through a test and learn strategy.
● Work with marketing and creative teams to ensure all customer communications across all touchpoints deliver a consistent brand experience.
● Championing CRM throughout the business and developing CRM customer journeys.
● Report on product sales, user behaviour and customer journey.
● Work closely with customer service to optimise customer retention.
● Work on seasonal campaigns with the head of marketing and content strategist.
● Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure all sales channels are updated delivering high impact campaigns.
● Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the Digital team.
● Working with or implementing 3rd Party payment options such as Klarna, Clearpay, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, etc.
● Awareness of margins and cost forecasting.
● Knowledge on haulage processes.
Back to Jobs