Our client is currently looking to expand their email marketing operation and are seeking the expertise of an experienced digital email marketer to join their dynamic and award-winning team.
They are looking for an Email Marketing Manager who has experience of managingemail marketing campaigns and maximising engagement and revenue opportunities from audiences.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented CRM and Email Marketing Manager to join their small but highly focussed marketing team. As their CRM & Email Marketing Manager, you will report to the Sales & Marketing Director and be the main point of contact for email and push notification marketing. You will be accountable for maintaining the essence, tone and aesthetic of their brand through the various channels and continuously look for ways to improve and grow conversion, lifetime value, customer retention and incremental sales.
You will be responsible for all email campaigns across the clients' B2C portfolio from planning, segmenting, messaging, executing and analysing.
They have recently made a transition from Mailchimp to MAPP a digital platform designed tohelp us engage more effectively with their audience as well as providing actionable insights from the intelligence it gathers.
This is a great time to join us as their growth journey continues into the new year and beyond and is a chance to make a big impact within the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing their digital email marketing campaigns to help us to communicate and engage with their consumer audience base on a daily basis.
- Create, maintain, and optimise all campaigns to drive activation, retention, loyalty and reactivation.
- Maintain the email and push calendars, along with producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Lead the design, copywriting, creative briefing and approval of all email communications
- Analyse current digital email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement. Track all KPI's including open rates, conversion rates, ROI and work proactively to improve them.
- Evaluate and improve the 'trigger email campaign' customer lifecycle to maximise sign up, engagement and revenue.
- Be able to carry out segmentation on the audience population that help us to carry out more targeted campaigns and a strategy for remarketing to those less engaged.
- Be confident with A/B testing on email marketing campaigns to establish the most effective as well as being familiar with multivariate (MVT) testingto evaluate response using multiple variables
- Track and report on email campaigns in order to guide improvements and provide insights.
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry; maintaining an awareness of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies and ensure compliance with anit
- SPAM regulation and GDPR etc.
- Working with the sales and marketing director you will help develop a clear CRM strategy and help with the evaluation, adoption and integration of a CRM system
- Working with the team help optimise the online journey for customer acquisition
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Previous email marketing experience along with performance analysis, reporting and proficiency in marketing.
- Relevant degree (specialism in business, marketing, statistics) or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Understanding of HTML
- Email deliverability – understanding the dynamics and tactics of getting their emails into their audience inboxes.
- Understand the relationships in the customer journey from acquisition, retention and engagement.
- Be detail orientated and have the ability to multi task under tight deadlines.
- Be adaptable and able to operate in a changing retail environment that is connected 24/7 with an online audience.
- You will be extremely analytically capable and be able to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and web analytics
- Preferable knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Preferable knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry would be desirable but not essential.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.