- Design and implement solutions that boost the stability, scalability, performance and security of Fabric products.
- Amend platform components to respect latest Fabric product updates. Components are mostly built on C#.NET, but there are few on F#.NET and Node.js
- Contribute to open source technologies used in Fabric products (like Consul, Terraform, Puppet, etc.)
- Strive to automate and simplify how we work.
- Support services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Provide guidance and coaching to developments teams around the usage of and contribution to Fabric products
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions with people within and outside the team and evolve Fabric products documentation
- Contribute to healthy team culture and engagement in the team’s current priorities
- Escalate any issues and propose solutions for mitigation
- A minimum of 2 years experiences using .Net and C# based applications
- Dependency Injection (Ideally autofac)
- Unit Testing (Ideally Nunit)
- Version Control (Ideally Git)
- Excellent practical knowledge of OOP concepts and SOLID principles
- Solid understanding of HTTP and RESTful design
- Hands-on experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Cloud experience
- Experience of working in a Continuous Deployment Setting
- Familiarity with TeamCity or similar build tools
- Deep understanding of Microservice Architectures and their pros and cons
- Experience of working in an Agile process using SCRUM techniques.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code and its benefits
- Knowledge of Desired State Configuration and its benefits
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with container technologies
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.