This role is an exciting opportunity to join their expanding field services department which has skillset-based progression opportunities within the role.
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Field Engineer with a strong technical support background who ensures excellent standards and customer experience are delivered.
They're looking for someone who is driven and enjoys taking control of situations to help resolve technical issues.
- Ensures all incidents and technical issues are resolved effectively, quickly and recorded appropriately
- Traveling to customer sites for break-fix and chargeable incidents
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues
- Deploying new hardware and software solutions
- Assisting in project work
- Installing and migrating customer networking equipment
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
A high level of technical skills is essential for this role, with a fundamental understanding of Networking, Microsoft products and Virtualisation.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Customer focussed
- Able to build strong working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Confident decision-maker and able to demonstrate sound judgement
- Highly self-motivated
- Continually looks for ways to make improvements and quality of service
- VMWare (VCP)
- Windows Server
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Networking Fundamentals (CCNA Level)
- Decision Making
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
Salary and Benefits:
- £20,000 - £28,000
- Company Car including personal use.
- 25 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Health Cash Plan
- Network Benefits
- Critical Illness Cover
- Discounted Gym membership
- 24-hour employee assistance support
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Cycle to work scheme
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.