Newcastle upon Tyne
£25,000 - £35,000
- Posting of purchase invoices to Xero and managing Corporate card spend
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts and the month-end process
- Accruals, prepayments, journals, fixed assets and balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis of data and production of reports to be able to produce accurate sales invoices and be able to forecast our revenues
- Development of new reports to provide insight to the business
- Hands-on approach to ensure bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable are up-to-date. This includes raising payment runs and an element of credit control
- Management of the purchase order system ensuring the business follows the appropriate processes
- Cost centre analysis and assist in preparation of the annual budget
- Expenses management and finance admin
- Work closely with the FC to determine and implement best practice in terms of processes and reporting
- Be proactive and adaptable to provide tailored solutions to the challenges faced by a young, rapidly growing business
Education, skills, experience
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA accountant or Finance graduate (study support will be provided)
- Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets proficient
- Has good all-round Finance knowledge with the willingness to learn and passionate about change
- An approachable, enthusiastic person who can build relationships and work alongside a dynamic workforce
- Experience of working flexibly to meet deadlines with the ability to manage own time and agenda
- Works well within a small team and enjoys a sociable environment
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 300 6501 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.