Our client is one of Manchester's fastest growing digital agencies, working with prestigious companies such as Sony, Ascot and The Lowry, and they're always looking for passionate, ambitious and motivated people who want to join them on their journey!
Does the idea of working with a wide variety of clients to realise their potential appeal to you? If you want to be a part of exciting projects, meet and work with great people and ultimately make a difference, then you are who they are looking for!
We're looking for a Front End Developer to join their team, and you'll be working collaboratively as part of a close-knit fully integrated team to build and maintain extraordinary websites.
- Follow their processes and procedures across the team including Agile
- Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards
- Effective Release Management with required documentation
- Document that conveys detailed and complicated technical matters in a clear and concise way, producing enough documentation to
- Provide estimates of work and support the scheduling of work
- Ensure that work is completed to an excellent standard and on time for deadlines
- Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a variety of platforms
- Interpret requirements into working code
- Continually improve skills, utilising provided training materials, and seek to expand business knowledge
- Work to plans and deadlines provided, advancing issues as appropriate
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects
- Work closely with other systems teams to ensure successful technical solution delivery
Skills you should have
- The ability to build beautiful UI and make designs come to life
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Deep understanding of HTML5 and CSS4
- Proficient on preprocessors such as SASS and/or LESS
- Experience with PHP
- Expert Wordpress development experience
- Ionic App Development
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Strong Gitflow knowledge
- A flexible attitude with demonstrable experience of working in a small team
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to multitask and reassess priorities
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation techniques preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the capability to analyse existing systems for improvement
- Sincere interest in using the newest technologies in Web Development but an appreciation of using the right tool for the job.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.