As a developer, you'll work with great people to develop software with global reach. They are passionate about creating brilliant solutions to challenging problems, while giving opportunities for everybody to learn and apply their skills in an exciting business environment. Our client is genuinely excited to be growing a world beating digital business here in the North East of England.
As a key member of this team, you'll be instrumental in developing web, cloud and database solutions to manage and deliver their data analytics services to customers. You'll have freedom to create as their client develop software together.
- You'll love programming and have outstanding technical skills, as they'll as be eager to work in a growing business environment, surrounded by great people. You'll be comfortable with the unknown, relish a challenge, be eager to learn and keen to be an integral part of a brilliant team shaping the business.
- You'll keep up with the latest advancements in your field, including both hardware and software. You'll have one ear to the ground in relation to libraries, frameworks and other services that could aid your working process.
- You'll take pride in conceiving and building brilliant, scalable and resilient software and also believe strongly in test driven development and continuous delivery.
- You'll seek learning opportunities to deepen your expertise or broaden your knowledge and be keen to learn from, and teach others, whether they be in the office, at conferences or online.
You must have
- Web development projects that you are proud of
- A track record of getting stuff done
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in server side programming languages like Python or C# and version control
Nice to have
- Experience with UI / UX design
- Experience with using cloud services like Azure
- Experience with relational databases
What you'll do and learn
You'll get exposure to, and learn about, many aspects of the business as you develop web based solutions for their data analytics services. You'll be key in architecting and shaping the solutions as you apply your skills to delight customers. Our client will genuinely encourage and support you to grow your technical skills, so that they're sure that together they are always delivering brilliant products.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.