You’ll work on challenging and varied projects including ecommerce, apps and CMS websites, across a range of clients. As a talented and enthusiastic Front End Developer, you’ll be passionate about progressing your development knowledge and working towards a certification in Magento 2.
- Extensive knowledge of semantic, cross-browser HTML and CSS
- Experience with CSS pre/post processors
- Experience with task runners and package managers (such as npm, yarn, webpack and Grunt)
- Experience developing high-level designs (created in Photoshop and Sketch) into responsive markup
- Experience of version control, preferably Git
- A strong understanding of SEO, optimisation and accessibility fundamentals
- Strong communication skills
- An appetite for personal learning and development
- A passionate interest in the state and shape of the web industry
- A high level of attention to detail
- Magento experience
- Experience of CSS methodologies
- Working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- A working understanding of internet architecture
Working in a professional and creative environment, this role involves:
- Collaborating with members of the team
- Helping them in shaping our Frontend solutions and process
- Interpreting and helping to write requirement briefs, specifications, wireframes and designs
- Developing web applications using web frameworks such as React
- Problem-solving issues on existing sites
- Work from home opportunities
- Discounted/free food
- Subsidised commuter solution
- Company events & social hours
- Company pension
- Employee discounts
- Casual dress
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.