Our client are experts in digital; providing strategic direction, user centred design and robust engineering to enterprise clients.
Their passion for delivering quality at every stage of this process sets them apart from the competition and makes our Client a great place to work. This commitment to quality ensures they have happy clients and a happy team that have the freedom to explore and innovative; pushing the limits of their expertise, while leaving no technical debt behind them.
The reason they can work for large corporate clients such as Swinton Insurance, BPP University, Visit Scotland and Acino Pharma is down to the shared values and complementary skills of their team. They treat each other and their clients with professionalism and integrity respecting each other’s abilities and expertise and providing support to team members where it is needed.
- Maintain source code in source control system with adequate documentation
- Accurately log your hours in timekeeping software
- Adopt our Quality Assurance processes to check your own code, as well as that of colleagues
- Be proactive in self-learning, sharing techniques with the team, and be willing to assist in solving issues outside your core work
- Work with the wider team to assist in all areas of the business, including pitches, tenders and strategy.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with clients and colleagues
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines, and to a professional standard
- Represent our client as a professional and skilled agency
- Create cross browser, responsive templates
- Understanding of UX and UI across desktop and mobile devices
- Strong organisation skills and self discipline
- Eye for detail
- Back-end development skills such as PHP and/or Node JS
- Experience with databases (Relational and/or NoSQL)
- Knowledge of front end frameworks such as React / Angular / Ionic
- Experience of mobile app development using framework such as Cordova
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of design principles including grid layouts, typography, use of colour, use of white space
- It will bug you when pixels are out of place
- You’ll be happy to support ie9, or ie8 on request, as well as the latest devices
- You’ll make sites look beautiful at all viewport sizes, not just at break points
- You’re commercially aware of how long jobs should take, and work to deadlines
- 30 paid holidays including bank holidays
- Monthly team lunches
- Fresh fruit
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual training / conference attendance budget
- Team sports and activities
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.