They are on a mission to change online advertising. Publishers don't want to cover their articles in ads that make little money, advertisers don't want to waste money reaching the wrong people and users don't want disruptive ads that intrude on their privacy.
They have built Carbon, a best in class data management platform to make the web better for everyone. They are connoisseurs of data, and provide a platform for publishers to manage their first party data, get value from it through their suite of monetization products and increase their income through direct deals with advertisers. They are constantly improving their product and pushing what can be done with data whilst maintaining their ethical-by-design mantra.
They have a highly skilled team and they're proud of their track record nurturing their employees and giving them opportunities to grow. They have a successful internship programme which is in its fifth year, their data science team works on an award-winning KTP programme with Durham University as well as having involvement in Durham PhDs in Computer Science. They value openness, communication and supporting their employees to be the best they can.
They're looking for a front end engineer to join their team and share their passion and experience with building production quality React applications.
Who You'll Be
- Within a team of React and .Net specialists.
- Working alongside other teams, from solving user problems with the design and product teams, to the back end teams where you will specify the APIs and understand the data that is available to build your features into the product.
- Working with the team to break down feature requirements into tasks and ensuring they are delivered.
- Being concerned about performance and making sure the best technologies are used for the task in hand.
- Using the latest technologies including Webpack, Netlify, Styled Components, Redux and the latest React libraries.
You should apply if you
- Get satisfaction from collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and building a quality product that is robust and easy to maintain.
- Want to apply your knowledge to create a flexible front-end architecture with reusable components that are optimized across different web devices
- Are experienced in safely deploying code to production environments
- Are excited by the prospect of bringing your experience to influence the development of their product
- Want to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Are self-motivated, full of initiative, and passionate about your work.
- Have a strong desire to keep learning but also to share your experience with your colleagues.
- Have a degree in computer science or a numerate discipline
- Some experience of working with Webpack, NPM or .Net would be beneficial
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.