You’ll work on stimulating and varied projects from ecommerce to CMS sites, across a range of clients. As a talented and enthusiastic Web Developer you’ll be interested in progressing your development knowledge and working towards a certification in Magento 2.
- Outstanding HTML, CSS and JS
- Excellent understanding of cross-browser quirks
- Experience turning Photoshop documents into responsive markup
- Experience of CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS)
- Experience of version control, preferably Git
- Understanding of graceful degradation / progressive enhancement
- Strong communication skills
- An appetite for personal learning and development, and an interest in the state and shape of the frontend industry.
- Framework knowledge eg jQuery, AngularJS
- Knowledge of PHP / MySQL
- Magento experience
- Experience with other PHP based CMS, for example WordPress /Expression engine
- Experience with JS unit testing frameworks
- Experience with deployment workflows
- A good understanding of Linux-‐based hosting environments
- A working understanding of internetarchitecture.
Working in a professional and creative environment, this role involves:
- Mentoring and collaborating with members of the team
- Helping us in shaping our frontend solutions and process
- Interpreting and helping to write requirement briefs, specifications, wireframes and designs
- Occasionally developing web applications using new technologies such as Angular
- Advise account handlers and clients on frontend solutions and practices
- Problem solving issues on existing sites.
- Work from home opportunities
- Discounted/free food
- Subsidised commuter solution
- Company events & social hours
- Company pension
- Employee discounts
- Casual dress
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.