As a full-stack developer your job is to assist the team in the execution of digital development projects and maintenance requests. In addition, you should be thoughtful and have opinions on what makes a well built digital experience.
You must be a hard worker who loves to collaborate with other team members inside and out of the technology team.
Who You'll Be
- 2 to 4 years experience.
- Perform the role of a developer on multiple projects simultaneously, reliably meeting deadlines and delivering fully functional web projects
- Willing to put in the effort to drive applications to the finish line
- Passion to learn, explore and encourage the development team to utilize new web platforms, emerging standards, tools and best practices
- Respond timely with Brand Managers and Digital Producers to support clients and suggest viable solutions to client requests and provide accurate software development estimates
- Has an attention to detail and the ability to build accurate user interfaces
- Solid understanding of the digital software development life cycle process and methodologies
- Proficient in PHP, Node, Ruby, Python or other open source development languages
- Proficient in HTML5
- Proficient in CSS3
- Basic understanding of animation and display capabilities inside of SVG, Canvas
- Basic understanding of database management (MySQL, NoSQL and/or PostgresSQL)
- Basic understanding of web application performance
- Basic understanding of web application security
- Basic understanding of DevOps tools (Git, Gulp, Grunt, Deploybot, Jenkins) and related processes
- Basic understanding of RESTful APIs, User Authentication, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web architecture
- Basic understanding of interfacing with 3rd party applications, API and SASS/PASS providers
- Has thoughtful opinions and can participate in a technical conversation with internal stakeholders
- Burning desire to push the envelope and continually improve process and ability of all team members.
- Comes from a creative/design background and can work brainstorm potential applications with the creative department
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.