We are looking for an extremely passionate and motivated Full Stack Developer to join a company within the health industry to help this company take their technology to the next level.
● With at least 5 years of professional experience working on projects from conception to release.
● As a full-stack developer you will be working on a range of products we have - client facing and internal systems, as well as work on any new projects we have in store.
● You will be expected to provide input throughout the whole project lifecycle - starting from brainstorming sessions and requirements gathering, building new features and/or systems, down to production maintenance and bug-fixing.
● You should have a keen interest in advancements in your field, whether that be new technologies, latest frameworks, new libraries or an interesting blog post, we're always looking to share knowledge and learn from other members of the team.
Essentials we are looking for:
● Experience in PHP, Node, Python or similar server-side programming languages
● Understanding and experience with RDBMS like MySQL & PostgreSQL
● Experience in reactive JS frameworks. We tend to use Vue and React.
● Experience using state management libraries/frameworks, e.g. Vuex, Redux.
● Understanding of server-side/client-side rendering.
● Experience with integrating 3rd party APIs.
● Knowledge and experience with Git version control system.
● Knowledge on and ability to use various software design patterns.
● Degree in Computer Science or related field.
● Experience with TDD.
● Understanding of NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch.
● Knowledge of SOLID principles and coding style guides, e.g. PSR-12, etc.
● An understanding of fitness and nutrition.
● Experience using fitness or food-tracking applications.
Back to Jobs