Our client is a leading supplier of software to the online gambling and social gaming industries. They power some of the biggest brands globally, working in regulated markets and processing hundreds of millions of transactions per month. Their headquarters are in Newcastle upon Tyne, in the heart of the north-east of England. They also have offices in London and Sofia, Bulgaria.
We are looking to recruit a passionate and hardworking Implementation Manager to join their Delivery Team. The Implementation Manager will be responsible for owning the implementation of change through to post project review and deliver implementations within agreed timescales and quality standards.
They will be client facing, able to lead implementation meetings, and will produce and manage the implementation schedule. They will also represent our client's values to the customer in order to build trust and maintain a good working relationship.
Prepare, own and update a detailed Implementation MSP schedule including:
- Platform configuration activities
- Data Migration activities
- Dry runs/Dress rehearsals
- Web & Apps integrations
- Third party integrations
- Governance/QA gateways
- Go/No Go meeting
- Cutover Sign Off
- Company's Decommissioning
- Set up and chair regular reviews of the schedule to seek approval with the core partners and technical teams who will be doing the work.
- Act as main point of contact with internal and external teams for all implementation related matters.
- Lead and coordinate the implementation activities throughout the implementation period to make sure that they complete on time and as expected.
- Dedicatedly handle all project partners ensuring regular updates are provided throughout the project lifecycle, particularly around key breakthroughs.
- Provide updates in regular programme meetings on progress.
- Lead the delivery phase of the implementation process.
- Escalate risks and issues to the Transition In Lead/Programme Manager in a timely manner.
- Conduct post project review and actively seek client feedback to identify lessons learnt.
- Represent them to the customer and third party stakeholders in a professional manner.
Skills and Experience:
- Hardworking and ambitious.
- Previous experience in handling large scale IT implementations, preferably with a Government customer although this is not necessary.
- Microsoft Project (MSP) skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Superb interpersonal skills and customer facing experience.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail in order to draw out pre-requisites and identify dependencies.
- Logical and well-thought-out approach to problem solving.
- Ability to juggle several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to communicate expertly and authoritatively with a wide variety of partners.
- Ability to work with internal resources that get pulled in many different directions.
- First class customer service skills - you know how to make clients happy, and go out of your way to achieve this.
- Accepts challenges and responds quickly and positively to change.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.