Our client is looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Information Security Analyst.
Working as part of the Enterprise IT & Security team their new Security Analyst will be partly responsible for providing a secure working and operating environment for their staff and customers. Working for the Information Security Officer, you will help support their day to day IT security needs, as well as taking an active role in all things infosec.
Who You'll Be
- Analysing events in SIEM and investigating issues
- Consulting on day to day security issues
- Testing security of platform and product
- Working with engineers to build secure technical solutions
Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of OpenVAS, Nessus, KALI (required)
- Working knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (required)
- Windows and Linux knowledge (required)
- Excellent communication skills (required)
- Buckets of enthusiasm (required)
- 2+ Years of experience in infosec (desired)
- CEH or OSCP Qualification (desired)
- Basic risk assessment skills (desired)
- Jira/Confluence experience (desired)
- MS Azure experience (desired)
- Ensuring that every software release is a secure release
- Ensuring our client is prepared for existing and emerging security threats
- Being a 'go-to expert' for security for the business
- Maintaining ISO/IEC27001:2013 controls and policies in responsible areas
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.