Our client is one of Manchester’s fastest growing digital agencies, working with prestigious companies such as Sony, Ascot and The Lowry, and they’re looking for passionate, ambitious and motivated people who want to join them on their journey!
Does the idea of working with a wide variety of clients to realise their potential appeal to you? If you want to be a part of exciting projects, meet and work with great people and ultimately make a difference, then you are who we are looking for!
We're looking for an Ionic App Developer to join our team, and you'll be working collaboratively as part of a close-knit fully integrated team to build and maintain world-class applications.
- Provide software design and coding written in a professional manner within scope and requirements
- Developing hybrid applications for our clients
- Working with UX designers, Mobile developers and other developers to implement mobile solutions
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
- Help maintain the existing apps.
- Ensure that work is completed to an excellent standard and on time for deadlines
- Continually improve skills, utilising provided training materials and seeking to expand business knowledge
- Work to plans and deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate
- Make sure all data is protected against internal and external attacks.
- Advance the objectives set by the company at all times.
The skills you should have:
- Deep understanding of Angular(5+) with & Ionic 3
- Deep understanding of Cordova
- Deep understanding of HTML + CSS3
- Deep understanding of Typescript
- API development with PHP
- Unit Testing
- Version Control using GIT flow
- Familiar with Xcode
- Familiar with Android Studio
- Experience in building mobile apps for Android and iOS
- Familiar with publishing IOS and Android apps to the App Store/Google Play
- Superb communication skills
- Experience integrating with REST API’s
- Cross platform mobile app development e.g. NativeScript / ReactNative
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to multitask and reassess priorities
- Strong problem solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems for enhancement
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working within a small team
In return they offer:
- Competitive starting salary with regular salary reviews
- Excellent opportunities for learning and development and career progression
- Generous holiday allowance at 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee assistance programme with 24/7 counselling and face to face counselling available
- Regular team and company social events, including Summer Away Day, Christmas Party and many more!
- Company sports clubs including Yoga Tuesdays
- Beer fridge
- Complimentary tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Beautiful offices in City Centre location, with open plan environment for innovation and collaboration
- Cinema Fridays
- And many more!
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.