Your work will be largely self managed within common goals agreed by your team and peers, working as part of the iOS team to create industry leading mobile apps as part of larger-scale business solutions.
They're looking for someone who likes to keep up with the latest advancements in the Apple ecosystem, including both hardware and software. You should have one ear to the ground in relation to libraries, frameworks and other services that could aid your working process.
You Must Haves
- Latest Swift knowledge
- Experience with core Cocoa-Touch system libraries
- Experience working with Restful APIs
- A working knowledge of Git version control & GitFlow
- Experience working in a team
- Experience using third-party dependencies through packages such as Cocoapods or Swift Package Manager
- Experience working under Agile software development methodologies
- Knowledge of Apple's Human Interface Guidelines
- Knowledge of Apple's App Store Review Guidelines
- Experience generating tasks and estimates from a client proposal
- Enthusiasm for teaching others and sharing knowledge
- Experience partaking in Code Reviews from both sides
- Ability to manage yourself in terms of keeping task lists up to date and tracking time against tasks
- Objective-C knowledge
- iOS testing knowledge
- Apps on the App Store
- Open source projects
- Experience with Jira, Fastlane and TestFlight
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.