Newcastle upon Tyne
£20,000 - £35,000
Junior Front-End Developer
Reports to: Front End Architect
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work and attending sprint standup meetings with Project Managers
- Ensuring all project repositories are kept up to date
- Adhering to company coding & development standards
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to usability, performance and emerging technologies
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of industry developments
- Assuring the quality of released products meets the expectations of the company in terms of performance, accuracy and flexibility
Skills required for this role include but are not limited to:
- HTML & CSS
- Good communication skills
- Use of Version Control
- Use of CSS Pre-Processors
- Exposure to module/build tools (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
- Enthusiasm to learn
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 300 6501 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.
Chat on WhatsApp
Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs