Our client is on the lookout for a talented Key Account Executive to support the responsible segmentation of their clients player database and the implementation of appropriate retention strategies.
Who You'll Be
- Analyse the player database identifying trends and segments of players suitable for specific retention campaigns.
- Carry out promotional activity to specific segment groups
- Build rapport and forge relationships with players eligible for one to one account management, including becoming the first point of contact for any queries raised.
- Ensure all one-to-one managed accounts are reviewed effectively agains tour responsible gambling guidelines
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Support in the analysis of retention activities conducted to determine future campaign suitability.ï»¿
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the CRM team, including sharing best practices.
- Hours of work - 37.5 per week - 5 out of 7 days
- Experience working in a customer facing or client management role is desirable
- Excellent written English and grammar
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated team worker
- Comfortable handling data, able to extract trends and identify cohor
- Superb attention to detail
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.