Our client is looking for developers who love developing with a passion for what they do. They want people with talent and ideas with a drive to innovate. They want people willing to learn and try new technologies and use them to solve problems in ways that even they haven’t thought of yet.
What They're Looking For
They're looking for experienced developers to join the team to help us develop their platform. Ideally you’d have some of the following.
- 3 years + experience with .NET related technologies ideally with .NET Core.
- Experience with CI/CD using tools such as Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Terraform.
- Experience or familiar with micro-services, containerization and orchestration engines such as Kubernetes.
- Worked with cloud technologies. Ideally Azure. Utilising Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus,
- Azure Kubernetes Services.
- A good understanding of modern architecture patterns.
- Add good understanding of design patterns such as DDD and TDD and the SOLID principals.
- Worked in an agile environment using methodologies such as Scrum and delivered software increments frequently.
- A good understanding of the complexities of scale.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Designing, Building, testing and deploying elegant solutions.
- Identifying areas of improvement in current systems.
- Contributing to technical direction short, medium and long term.
- Managing and refining your backlog with your team and Product Owners
- Organising and leading your team and cross team activities.
- Contributor pension scheme matched up to 5%.
- Life assurance.
- Dental and optical cashback.
- Health and wellbeing.
- Financial wellbeing.
- Employee assistance.
- Cycle to work.
- Refer a friend.
- Lunch ‘n learn.
- Free food Fridays.
- Rewards initiatives.
- High street discounts.
- Employee discount scheme.
- Happy hour Fridays.
- Staff and social parties.
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.