About our Client
Our client is a media company on a mission to disrupt and dominate some of the most exciting sectors in the world. They produce print and online magazine titles with national and global audiences.
A sales superstar to join them on the journey, taking them – and their career – to new heights.
The right candidate will be selling advertising and marketing opportunities to a wide range of clients based across the UK and globally.
You will work on both established and new products and adapt your approach to the variety of organisations you will contact every day. You will be supported by ongoing training and a highly optimised CRM system, which is continuously stocked with strong leads.
You will work to challenging but achievable goals that reward various elements of your efforts. You will be a vital and respected part of a small team and have an opportunity to progress in your role as the company realises its exciting plans over the coming months and years.
You will be joining a company which believes working life should be fun, rewarding and fulfilling. They are located in brand new offices in the centre of Gosforth, near Metro links, watering holes and great restaurants.
- At least three years of sales experience
- A track record in beating sales targets
- A confident, personable and articulate phone manner
- An ability to build rapport with people in a wide range of professions and degrees of seniority within organisations
- Hungry to succeed and deliver results
- An ability to self-organise and work autonomously when required
- Determined and persistent, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A passion for career development and learning new things
- An ability to use initiative and adjust and adapt when things aren’t working
- Punctual and professional
- Knowledge of Hubspot is preferable
Duties and responsibilities
- Selling ad hoc and annual advertising packages for a portfolio of magazine titles
- Building long-term relationships with clients in a range of sectors
- Generating leads through various channels
- Using a CRM system to manage workload and work towards targets and incentives
- Helping to drive improvements in sales strategy and product development by feeding back information from clients
- Having an input in new product development and contributing ideas within the company
- Regularly retaining new information and learning how best to share it with clients
- Negotiating sales deals with clients, within set parameters
- Taking part in a comprehensive training and career development programme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.