Our client is looking for applicants who have proven web development experience with the Microsoft technology stack to work on a wide range of client projects. You will need to be a graduate in a computer science related discipline or have the equivalent experience. You will have a minimum of 2+ years' experience of delivering ASP.NET web solutions within a professional environment.
- Design and development of C# ASP.NET (MVC) solutions.
- Design and development of content management solutions using the Umbraco CMS or Sitecore.
- Writing and executing unit tests.
- Provide technical support for existing applications.
- Assist with customer support.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends in software development.
- Any other responsibilities as directed by your manager.
We'd like to see...
- 2+ years of .NET web application development experience using C#.
- Experience of fully developing solutions using Visual Studio.
- Working knowledge of source control systems such as SVN and Git.
- Good and effective communication skills.
- Solve technical problems effectively and efficiently.
- Work to given deadlines and budgets.
- Diagnose and solve software issues.
- Working knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodologies.
- Work flexibly to meet the demands of a client led business.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.