What you will be doing
Working closely within our tight-knit team of Developers, alongside the Head of Development and the rest of the business, your job will be to help our client create the best graduate careers platform that the industry has ever seen.
You will also be doing:
- You will be free to get involved in all areas of development - from front-facing interfaces to business logic back-end
- You will receive a budget to kit out your desk with whatever tools you need to do the best job possible
- You will influence an evolving product and change the prospects of thousands of grads and students across the UK
What you will have
Not only will you genuinely love delivering high-quality code and solutions, you'll also be enthusiastic about challenging the way things are done in order to make them better.
You should also have the following:
- You have at least two years of relevant experience using LEMP
- You have at least two years of experience working with HTML and CSS
- You have knowledge of the latest HTML5 and CSS3 techniques
- You have a foundation understanding of LINUX servers
- You have excellent organisational skills and time-keeping
- You have a proactive and energetic work ethic
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have great task management skills
- You have fluency in Object-Oriented Programming principles (desired but not essential)
- You have knowledge of PHP Frameworks (such as Code Igniter, Symfony and Yii)
- Unlimited Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.