- Build new features into our Clients' website and customer dashboard
- Use the latest front-end technologies such as Vue, SSR and ES2015+ to keep our clients' product up-to-date
- Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. code reviews, writing clean and pragmatic code)
- Contribute to the front end coding standards
- Work alongside their design team to produce fast and easy-to-use interfaces
- Keep up to date with the newest technologies
- Experience developing large-scale application software
- Have full knowledge of the DOM, new HTML5 constructs, and CSS3
- Have experience with Single Page Application development
- Develop features and create fulfilling user experiences
- A strong understanding of, and practical experience with, web application development
- A sincere commitment to crafting readable and reliable code
- An eye for detail and pixel perfection
- Applies knowledge and skills through handling complex problems and coordinating activities & sales support resources which may extend beyond own area of expertise.
- Applies in depth knowledge of the digital environment to address client needs throughout sales opportunities and where necessary on live accounts
- Ability to articulate benefits to clients through an understanding of benefits realisation management techniques. Supports the Head of Sales and Account Directors in more complex bids.
- Uses initiative and acts independently where appropriate, seeking support from senior client service personnel as required.
- Uses knowledge and digital expertise to focus opportunities and drive sales.
- Able to scope solutions for client problems – independently where appropriate and also working with Orange Bus specialist consultants.
- Understands and develops sales opportunities in line with Orange Bus Value Propositions
- Able to prepare white papers in various digital related domains and demonstrate thought leadership.
- Participates and/or supports in the training and development of less experienced people.
- Is responsible for the quality of sales opportunity assets such as proposals/presentations.
- Is capable of conducting sales presentations to senior business stakeholders
- Is capable of speaking at an internal or external conference.
- Has solid LinkedIn experience and a good network.
What legendary in this role looks like:
- Demonstrates the behaviour of a professional sales individual every day – sourcing leads, building pipeline and closing opportunities.
- Excellent client relationship skills. Very capable of achieving the confidence and trust of clients.
- Confident sales presentation skills
- Can evidence successful client assignments and relationships based on client feedback.
- Can use network to benefit Orange Bus's position within new or existing clients.
- Can co-ordinate a bid team to ensure formal bid timelines are achieved.
- Has client facing consultancy experience across a range of complex engagements.
- Has a good business background, and a strong understanding of how organisations operate from across a range of sectors.
- Has good all-round consulting capability and can demonstrate evidence of skill or sector specialism and deep skill or sector knowledge.
- Has broad commercial knowledge and can lead on the commercial modelling of sales opportunities.
- Understands future trends in line with the Orange Bus value propositions and can confidently articulate these to clients.
- Works well in a team environment with a focus on managing resources and co-ordinating assets/deliverables.
- Strong analytical, oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 3 years operating as a Business Development Manager with evidenced, proven track record of building pipeline, following sales process and strong closing skills
- A minimum of 1 years in consultancy led selling with evidenced, proven track record of strong client relationships and opportunity scoping
Has relevant professional qualifications or accreditations pertaining to the sales environment
- Strong understanding of the sales lifecycle from qualification to close
- Sound commercial understanding with the ability to pull together estimates for opportunities
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience of using a CRM system to track leads and opportunities through the sales lifecycle
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.