They are currently recruiting a PHP Developer to join a leading ecommerce company on a permanent basis to develop various in-house websites and web based applications.
Who You'll Be
As they work in a medium size company they are able to provide the space & support for creativity in problem solving; providing a positive environment which allows natural career progression & skill growth. If you are looking for a role that takes your programming skills to the next level then this is a great opportunity.
- Version control experience e.g. GIT.
- Experience using responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- A willingness to learn new things in a fast paced technical environment.
- A positive can-do attitude and a passion for technology.
- Experience to debug web applications/scripts.
- Good attention to detail.
- Be a great communicator, able to clearly discuss your work with others
- Ability to take instruction and implement tasks effectively
- Object oriented programming knowledge
- Familiarity with design pattern concepts such as MVC
- Any previous experience with: Laravel, Docker, AWS, AngularJS 1.x, Gulp
- Unit testing (and documentation)
Successful Candidates will:
- Write clean well commented code & engage in peer reviews
- Fix issues that arise on any of the in house applications & live sites
- Develop new features on multiple projects
- Thoroughly test their code in local & staging environment to make sure it is ready for deployment
Benefits & Atmosphere
- competitive salary;
- a talented, positive, can-do team of coworkers;
- informal work environment;
- planned social events;
- unlimited holidays;
- flexible working and flexitime; and
- knowing that you’re part of something that’s going to matter.
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.