- Solid understanding of object oriented PHP and SOLID principles
- Implement and follow best practice architecture
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other team members
- Strong MySQL knowledge, working with large & complex schemas
- A background in commercial development, travel or ticketing beneficial
- Experience building highly scalable and complex distributed systems.
- Production experience with Linux environments, and experience with cloud computing.
- Knowledge of or experience with any or all of these technologies: Composer, Docker, Ansible, Github, Continuous Integration, PHPUnit, Kubernetes, GCP.
- Have the soft-skills necessary to manage and mentor a team
- Enjoy delivering innovative functionality using OOP PHP.
- You will champion new technologies when its right for the business
- Be aware of individual team members' career aspirations. Work with senior management team to get them there.
- Encourage innovation and help support an environment to help build an award-winning software solution.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.