£20000 - £25000
PPC Analyst - Manchester - GBP20,000 - Digital Agency
We’re on the lookout for Paid Search Analyst to play a key role in the day-to-day optimisation of our paid search campaigns.
This role gives a lot of freedom for an enthusiastic analyst to put their ideas to the test, being responsible to manage, optimise and report on paid search campaigns.
Working alongside the wider team, you will play an integral part of a highly productive, effective and data-driven team working to deliver growth for a wide range of clients.
It’s a really exciting time here as we approach our 20th year in business and embark on the next phase of our ambitious growth journey – now is a great time to be part of an award-winning agency.
We’re ecommerce experts, we know what works. We use vision, creativity and expertise to grow businesses online and drive commercial success across multiple solutions which offers the ultimate shopping experience to customers.
Discover more and apply today...
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Paid Search; independently carrying out the day to day optimisation and strategic account growth
- Understand trends in results data, providing commentary and actions. Investigate variances in results, providing the ‘Why’ and potential remedies
- Lead the paid search contribution to client meetings
- Continually review and suggest changes to tactics based on current performance and impact on campaigns goals & KPI’s
- Ad hoc reporting and insight as required based on business requirements
- Regularly monitor KPIs to track progress against audience development and retention goals
- Benchmark performance and advise on KPIs
- Assist your manager in building & maintaining project plans and strategy; ensuring client history, goals & direction is regularly and accurately logged
- Helping train and mentor junior staff
Are you the one we've been searching for?
Team members are talented, ambitious, motivated, expert and a whole lot of fun, and we want someone who can join the team and be part of our fantastic culture.
The ideal candidate will currently be working as a PPC/Paid Search Executive and have the following core skills and abilities:
- Proven PPC/Paid Search experience
- Problem solving
- Excellent technical/IT skills
- Mathematical mind
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach
- An eye for detail
- An Appreciation of the impact of other channels on PPC and vice-versa
- A Keen interest in the development of PPC as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry
- Knowledge of relevant tools and how to best use them
- Digital Marketing experience is preferred but not essential – our experienced team can teach you everything you need to know.
What we're offering:
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment, and outstanding benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Fully flexible working
- Free breakfast, fruit & protein shakes
- Discounts across our brands
- Regular team social events
- Training & development
So if you think you’ve got what it takes to join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce providers, we’d love to hear from you.
Chat on WhatsApp
Chat on Messenger
Back to Jobs