Join our mission to be the best...
Our mission - to create the best online gaming experience - has seen us rapidly grow the gaming revenue of the brands under management from £0.5 million to over £50 million in just five years – impressive? We think so...
We are on the lookout for a talented PPC Manager to lead the paid search strategy across our Casino, Sport and Bingo brands...
As manager of the paid search team, you will be responsible for the success of our PPC marketing. Managing a large scale budget, you will use strategic insight to drive PPC traffic across multiple sites, within a highly competitive industry. A true people leader, you will grow and develop junior members of the team, to ensure you are continuously delivering results.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define multi-brand and multi-channel paid search strategy
- Day-to-day responsibility for large-scale PPC budget
- Optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
- Conduct A/B split testing across PPC campaign copy and landing pages
- Manage relationships with key paid search stakeholders including Google and Bing
- Stay ahead of industry trends through regular competitor analysis and feedback
- Prepare accurate monthly board reports using internal data and Google Analytics to assess performance against the core KPIs per channel
- Analyse campaign results to provide insightful recommendations and optimisations to improve campaign efficiency, including allocation of budget, targeting, timelines etc
- Manage PPC Exec/s
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated team worker
- Proven experience in managing PPC marketing in a similar role
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and Analytics essential
- Experience of managing or mentoring junior employees
- Industry experience is seen as a benefit but by no means essential
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.