Our client is looking for a Product Support Manager to establish and build out its customer facing product support team.
They are re-envisioning the future of commerce with simple and powerful API's providing a commerce service to ambitious brands. They're looking for an experienced support professional who can join their team to help build out the practices of a high-performing engineering organisation.
If you're someone who wants to bring their own ideas for how a team can grow and is a broad thinker with excellent analytical skills then they'd love to hear from you.
Who You'll Be
Establish a customer facing product support team
- Review existing support processes and systems and make short term tactical improvements
- Establish customer support packages in conjunction with the Product Manager
- Incorporate clearly defined SLAs for case response and resolution times
- Identify and roll out time-zone based support
- Implement new or revised systems to facilitate new support operations
Provide exceptional customer support
- Become an expert in our clients' core API service and related applications
- Respond to customer queries in a timely manner
- Provide resolutions to technical queries
- Complete a thorough investigation and only hand off to a 3rd line Engineer if required
- Establish a knowledge base or wiki and FAQ to encourage customer self service support
- Provide a mechanism for product feedback and provide input to product enhancements
- Provide monthly KPI reporting to your line manager
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in a support function in a high growth technology business
- Ability to identify process and systems gaps and implement solutions
- Managing high performance teams
- Developing a customer centric support model
- Demonstrable experience of running an efficient support function that has a strong reputation
- Ability to nurture and develop a growing team with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of analytical thinking and problem solving
Provide operational product support
- Work with your line manager and the Engineering function to establish lines of responsibility
- Identify common operational requirements in relation to their core API and related applications
- Introduce automated systems to deal with common operational requirements
- Introduce an on call rota for out of hours support
Technical degree or computer science background
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.