Our clients' growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution.
Their vast in-house experience and expertise enables us to provide their clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. They oversee millions of impressions per month through their network of websites building on their customized long term approach to customer success.
They also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of their own.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Good understanding of web application's architecture
- Every good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter & self-motivated
- Accustomed to critical thinking and questioning of implicit assumptions
- Basic knowledge of at least one OO language (Java, Kotlin and PHP preferred)
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with Git and Docker
- Basic familiarity with *nix systems (being able to work with: nano/vi, grep, cat, tail, env variables)
- Familiarity with mocking tools
- Familiarity with Postman or similar tool
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Great starting salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Flexible Time
- Home Working
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.