This is a great opportunity for a budding sales professional to take the next steps with a career in a fast-growing, dynamic sales team.
- collaborating with Business Development Managers (BDMs) and Sales Management to identify target accounts
- prospect cold calling, relationship building, follow up through emails, qualification of potential opportunities and nurturing long-term opportunities
- consultatively build relationships with prospects, focusing on their needs and pains relating to employee engagement
- identify relevant new business opportunities
- efficiently and effectively process assigned opportunities into new business sales
- manage own pipeline and work activities through HubSpot, maintaining accurate information and up to date forecasts on all prospects
- research and build new and existing prospect accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, appointment setting)
- consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets to secure new business
This is a great opportunity for disciplined hunters to build a career with a fast-growing, dynamic sales team. You'll have great business acumen, be driven to succeed, with bags of energy and a natural instinct for sales.
You'll already be a top performer and be keen to progress in a company that has great opportunities for career progression. track record of constant improvement ability to develop trust and relationships with prospects, customers and colleagues excellent telephone manner a strong interest in technology and the ability to talk confidently about the Hive products, its capabilities and benefit proposition to prospective customers a strong desire to become a sales professional and be part of a team that delivers our customers breakthrough results.
- Macbook laptop monitors
- Apple keyboard and mouse
- Tailored training & development programme
- Extensive training on the entire applications suite
- Group Life Insurance
- 5% match basis company pension scheme
- 31 holidays per year (includes 8 UK public holidays)
- Annual competitions and rewards
- Recreational facilities and chill out zone, including pool, darts and table tennis
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.