Our client is looking for an energetic and motivated salesperson to join to their team. You will work closely with their Business Development and Online Marketing teams to identify and engage with retailers, opening conversations about their business, their plans and spotting opportunities to introduce their award-winning solutions.
For this role, you will need to be an enthusiastic, results-driven individual with excellent communication skills. The position provides a fantastic opportunity with full training provided and good scope for long term career development. The ideal candidate would have a proven track record in calling businesses and have a positive 'can do' attitude. An understanding of online marketing, web design or eCommerce would be advantageous but not essential.
- Introducing their market leading solutions
- Following up marketing campaigns to qualify leads
- Identifying key decision makers
- Building rapport with key decision makers
- Obtaining commitment for a Business Development Manager appointment
- Ensuring appointments are relevant and meet their quality standards
- Complying with Visualsoft's processes and procedures
- Promote Visualsoft's vision, mission and values
What we need to see
- A minimum of 1-2 years of sales experience
- A knowledge or appreciation of eCommerce and/or Online Marketing
- Well presented, well-spoken, articulate and professional
- Experience of Outbound B2B Telesales with a proven track record of success
- Determination, drive and the willingness to learn
- Good communication skills across all levels
- Professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic
- Highly motivated in a target driven environment
- Able to take feedback and guidance from management
- Capable of working within a team or unsupervised
- Hunger and drive for business development
- A positive can-do attitude and eagerness to learn
- Flexible approach to working
Benefits & Atmosphere
- competitive salary;
- a talented, positive, can-do team of coworkers;
- informal work environment;
- planned social events;
- unlimited holidays;
- flexible working and flexitime; and
- knowing that you’re part of something that’s going to matter.
Could this be the role for you?
If you’d like to have an informal chat about your potential in this role, book in a call with one of our friendly talent advocates on 0191 620 0123 who can provide details, advise and guide you with your job search.
Alternatively, follow us on our blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram to follow industry news, events, success stories and new role releases.